EREN is accepting new members now, its the time you JOIN US!
EREN members are Roma-led civil society organizations and national networks from Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Turkey, Kosovo (under UN1244) and Serbia with total 21 active organizations.
All the members are proven change makers in Western Balkans with outstanding background in number of fields such as early childhood education, academic support for tertiary education, capacity building of Roma youth, human rights education, advocacy and leadership.
- Roma Versitas Albania / Albania
- Roma Versitas Kosovo / Kosovo
- Association of Coordinators for Roma Issues / Serbia
- Association of Roma Girl Prnjavor / Bosnia and Hercegovina
- Roma Youth Organisation “Walk with us – Phiren amenca” / Montenegro
- Association of Citizens for Support of Marginalized Groups Roma Resource Center / North Macedonia